These ten statements represent the beliefs we "hold in a tightly closed hand!" .
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is our authoritative and sufficient guide for daily living.
- In the one living and true God, who exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In God the Father, Creator of heaven and earth, who sent His Son, Jesus Christ to the earth.
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man; He died on the cross for our sins, came back to life and was taken to heaven where He is now with God.
- The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity; He convicts us of sin, permanently indwells us, and empowers us to live God’s ways.
- Humanity was created by God in His image but sin separated humanity from Him.
- Eternal salvation is a gift of God's grace and we are declared right before Him when we receive this gift of eternal life by trusting Jesus Christ as the only One who can rescue us from sin.
- In the visible and personal return of Jesus Christ to earth when He will judge the living and the dead and will establish His eternal Kingdom.
- The Church is the body of Christ-ians and God has called the community of faith to gather together in local churches.
- In unity in diversity. We seek to be united in the essentials of faith in The Living God while embracing diversity in the non-essentials.